Re: [orca-list] [possible bug] Orca 3.7.92 and Media Wiki

Happens on 3.8 as well

Bill
On 03/26/2013 09:03 PM, Bill Dengler(Ubuntu) wrote:
Hello,
Just sending this off to see what it is. I'll update to master to see if
this still happens, but here goes anyway :
steps to reproduce the bug :
1 - visit a Media Wiki instance in Firefox
2 - log in
3 - find a page to edit
4 - press alt+shift+e
5 - Orca announces that entries were found and lets you move between
them with arrow keys. I am unable to edit the page normally.
Normally, I would be brought either to an edit link on the page, or an
editing page would appear.

Bill