Re: [orca-list] Linux mint and Accessibility.

On 03/26/2013 04:05 PM, Clinton Waterbury wrote:
Hey all.
I'm just wondering how accessible linux mint is.
1. Can you use orca during the installation process?

no experience
2. How accessible is the desktop interface mint uses?

To use mate, you'll need to perform the same hacks you'll need to
perform for LXDE/XFCE, but after that, go into mate-control-center >
assistive technologies > enable assistive technologies then logout and
relogin.
If I could get that info, that would be awesome.
Thanks.
Clinton