From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of John G.
Heim
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:20 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] control+s to start speech at login

Is control+s supposed to start speech at the login screen in debian wheezy?
It does not work on my debian wheezy machine nor on my co-worker's debian
wheezy machine.  In squeeze, you could enable speech on the login screen by
going into preferences. But I cannot figure out how to turn on speech at the
login screen in wheezy.
The manual is at
Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org Find out how to
help at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/HowCanIHelp