[orca-list] can't use arrow keys on www.coursera.org

Greetings!

I first noticed this yesterday.  When I go to

www.coursera.org

I can't move around on the site itself with either tabs or arrows. I can move the left and right arrows back and forth over the word "loading," but nowhere else. Using flat review, I can read down the page, which actually seems to be loaded already. The site works the same as before on the Windows box, using either Internet Explorer 8 or firefox. My check on it yesterday indicated that I have the same version of Firefox on my Linux machine as I had last weekend, when the site worked fine.

I'm using Fedora 18, Orca 3.6.3, and 19.0.2.

Anybody else find a problem like this anywhere on the net?

Thanks!

Alcan move over