Re: [orca-list] Problem with grade two braille.

Hey Clinton.

On 03/19/2013 10:47 PM, Clinton Waterbury wrote:

I'm using 3.7 on ubuntu 12.10. When I go to the orca prefs window,
I go to the braille tab and check the enable contracted braille
checkbox. I hit the ok button to reload the orca settings, and the
braille output on the display is still uncontracted.

Immediately after (in the Tab order) of that checkbox is a combo box
in which you choose which contraction table from liblouis you would
like to use. What contraction table do you have selected?

Take care.
--joanie