[orca-list] Another small problem when I change the profile on the fly

Hi all.
Using  orca built from master try the following:
1. Change to another profile pressing a key sequence. In my case I changed to a Brazilian pt.
2. Activate the orca's preferences.
3. Find the voice page.
4. Press tab until you find the punctuation level.
5. Cycle between the different levels using the arrows.

In my machine al is ok, except the value none. I hear none instead of nenhum, the translation of none to pt_BR.

Thanks.