[orca-list] session manager window anyone???

Has anyone seen Ubuntu raring lately? What is this session management window? Supposedly a new dialogue for shutting down the system from what I'm gathering. My problem is that it doesn't seem to be navigable with the keyboard. I can see what's there with orca's review commands, but am unable to select anything. I can press enter, and the computer shuts down, but what if I want to restart? Is there a work-around, or are there any plans to fix this by final release? Other than that, Ubuntu 13.04 (raring) seems very accessible and stable. Keep up the good work and thanks in advance.

Guy