Re: [orca-list] orca and java, what I need/

Should be possible to find it in Software Center.  Personally, I still like Synaptic Package Manager.  Searches for packages are fairly easy on it.

Alex

From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Bill Dengler
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 7:42 AM
To: Jakob Herrmann
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca and java, what I need/

Ubuntu package name?

Bill
On 03/01/2013 03:52 AM, Jakob Herrmann wrote:

Hi,

you have to install the java atk wrapper:
git://git.gnome.org/java-atk-wrapper
Afaik it is available as binary package in Ubuntu. Unfortunately, I am
not able to use it in Arch Linux for months although building was
successful and the component is recognized by the Jre (tried Jre6 and 7).

Cheers,
Jakob