Re: [orca-list] qt accessibility and archlinux

Hello,
Today |I tryed doing something about it but I must be missing something.
I have installed lib32-qt4 along with all the dependencies.
Then I have modified qt-at-spi-git package to depend on lib32-qt4 instead of qt4.
Finally I have tried to modify build function as follows:

  cmakeopts+=(
    '-D CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib32'
    '-D CROSS_COMPILE32=1'
  )
  cmake ${cmakeopts[ ]} .
  make

cmake correctly detects 32 bit versions of the libraries e.g. openssl however it places the resulting file to the /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/accessiblebridge as with the original. Also I am unable to work out how multilib qt4 support is arranged however there is no corresponding qt4 directory inside /usr/lib32. There is a /lib/qt4 however /lib is a symlink to /usr/lib so nothing interesting on this front either.

Do you have guys some more ideas so I might try creating a multilib version of qt-at-spi?

Greetings

Peter