[orca-list] Searching/Finding text in Libreoffice/Firefox/Epiphany

Hi all,
I am try to make my homework with orca/ libreoffice and an browser (firefox/epiphany) and have a little trubbli in finding text on my documents and websites. If i press ctrl + f for open the find dialog, input an text and press return, orca doesnt announce the matched lines in the text. so i have to leve everytime the search an navigate arround to see where i m.

In Gedit orca automatically announce the line whitch contain the match. is this possible in firefox, epiphany or libreoffice too?

greetings from germany chrys