Re: [orca-list] How to Move on to Next Section General Time and Date

I'm not sure what you mean by the classical GUI quandary, and I'm not sure what application/applet you're in. If you're in System Settings from the Launcher, then the settings go into effect immediately and you can just close the applet with alt+f4 or control+w.