Re: [orca-list] Browsing Multiple Tabs with Firefoxa

ALT+`
or CTRL+tab
Bill
On 06/09/13 17:00, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
I use control+page-up and control+page-down. BTW, control+tab also works for me, but like I said, on Linux I've gotten into the habit of using control and the page up and down keys. This seems to be more consistent across applications in Linux.