Re: [orca-list] Problems with Libreoffice and Orca in Fedora 19 (rawhide)

I can confirm this behavior on the latest Arch and Sabayon-weekly, as
well as Vinux 4.0 and openSUSE 12.2. In all cases, Orca is not echoing
the first word in an empty LibreOffice writer document. This problem
occurs using Orca 3.6.x and 3.8 along with different versions of
LibreOffice. I don't consider it to be a showstopper by any means, but
it is definitely worth noting.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--