Re: [orca-list] orca

Of course!  NO idea what I was thinking!  Vinux will be a better choice for you since its trademark is accessibility out of the box.

Alex M

On 07/26/2013 01:13 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Why not Vinux 4.0 then?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant

On 07/26/2013 11:32 AM, Alex Midence wrote:
I strongly recommend Ubuntu 12.04.  Has some of the best accessibility you will find on any desktop out there.  As for instructions, lesson one in linux is conduct some research of your own.  I would start with searching the mailing list archives in live.gnome.org > projects > orca.  This topic has been covered in detail in the past.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your foray into Linux.

Regards,
AlexM