From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of mk360
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:53 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] What distribution?

     Hi,

     Usually I'm an user of Ubuntu but I'm thinking on installing one of the
accessible distributions for testing some applications (I need an easy to
configure distro for faster works) what distro you think is the best or you
recomend? sonar or vinux 4? I prefer sonar because it has most updated
software but as I don't know how stable is and I know vinux is too stable.

     Regards,
     mk.