Re: [orca-list] google chrome

I did use sighted help to install ChromeVox and the US female TTS
through the web store. Once you get this installed, which you may be
able to do in Windows with NVDA, then your settings and extensions
should be downloaded automatically once you log in through Google
Chrome. Note too, that I had to use Google Chrome and not Chromium.