[orca-list] Speech speed and Empathy Contacts in gnome 3.6.2

Hi all,
I have updated my fedora from 17 -> 18.
Now i have 2 problems found with my installation.
1. Orca seems to have a trouble with the new contact list of empathy (also the contact  list in the contact applications wont work).
Is this a known problem?can somebody confirm this? can i do something? or does i need an other messager?

2. I reconized there is some trouble with the speech speed.
for example:
i use in my default settings of orca an speet ration of 78.
now i have my own settings for firefox. firefox should speech more slow. firefox have an speech ration 50.
Now whats happens to me.
If firefox is not running it uses 78. if i start firefox orca uses in some cases always 50 (not only in firefox).This happens not alwas but often to me. so if i go into gnomeshell overview it also speech with 50 but i expect that it reads there with 78.
can somebody confirm this?

greetings chris