Re: [orca-list] reading of cell coordinates in Calc on LibreOffice 3.6 by Orca 3.7

On 01/23/2013 08:10 AM, Fernando Botelho wrote:
Thanks very much Joanie.

No problem. It seems that it's either a Python 3 change or a Pyatspi
change as the Orca code in question hasn't been touched in quite some time.

Regardless, I don't see any good reason to attempt to store an
AtspiTable in a dictionary, especially not as a key. <insert eye roll
here>. Thus I fixed it in Orca master. You should be able to apply this
patch for F123:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/orca/patch/?id=234edd3b54cf2791fc493bd7c1fd8edbb28c2aa3

--joanie