[orca-list] Focus 40 Blue with Linux/Orca/BRLTTY

Hi, all! Apologies for the somewhat off-topic post. But I thought these lists were the best place to get the answers I need.

I'm looking at the Focus 40 Blue refreshable braille display for purchase. It has all the features I'm looking for at this point. However, as a Linux user, I'm wondering if I will be able to use the features with my system.

Does anyone have experience with that display with Linux? If so, are there any issues to be aware of when it comes to using the navigational features and braille keyboard? What about for computer/math/science-related braille forms? Or is that included in the classification "contracted braille" the literature mentions?

Thanks in advance!

Tami Jarvis