Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca v3.7.4

Hi,

That's very true. Ubuntu 12.10 is behind the development release and
really if you want to update Orca a person should either build and
install a 3.7 development release of Gnome or just wait until spring
or so when 3.8 is released and begins being packaged with
distributions like Fedora etc. At the moment Arch might not be the
easiest distribution to work with, but its rolling release schedule
does insure a Linux user will get bleeding edge Gnome and Orca updates
as soon as they are stable enough to be used. :D

Cheers!