Re: [orca-list] Setting Sonar to portuguese interface

My suggestion would be to do this before dealing with that dialogue box:

Go to the terminal and install language-support-pt like this:

sudo apt-get -y install language-support-pt

Maybe after that the system will accept your choice of Portuguese.

Good luck,

Fernando