Re: [orca-list] How many people us voxin?

Hi Andy,

Well, I use Voxin most of the time, and the primary reason I use it is
I personally feel Eloquence is a better synthesizer than ESpeak, but
if ESpeak is  all I have at the time I'll certainly use it. Actually,
I'm using ESpeak at the moment, but my preference is Eloquence AKA
voxin for day to day use.