Re: [orca-list] problems to compile orca in arch

Thanks for the answer.
For while I downgraded automake to version 1.12.6 and seems that all is ok.
Thanks again.

On 01/04/2013 02:48 PM, Mike Gorse wrote:
Ah; it's BGO#690920 again. You could work around it by hacking your
gnome-autogen.sh in the meantime to check for 1.13 in addition to 1.12
and the other versions that it checks for.

At-spi2-atk and pyatspi2 have the same issue (and I'm considering having
them just call/depend on gnome-autogen.sh, rather than pasting the code,
but that wouldn't fix this in itself--gnome-autogen.sh needs to be
updated. Or perhaps simply calling autoreconf would suffice, as
at-spi2-core is doing.

Hth,
-Mike