Re: [orca-list] Gnome-terminal accessibility bug - how to report and get a patch reviewed

Hi Jason,

I think you mean BGO#166637. Just create a patch using git format-patch and attach it to the bug, and hopefully chpe will review it (occasionally things fall through the cracks and module maintainers need to be reminded about open bugs). I'm not an Orca maintainer, but I don't see a reason that you'd need to file a bug against Orca.

Hth,
-Mike