Re: [orca-list] which is the last version of Orca for Ubuntu 12.04?

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:04:29AM EST, Bill Dengler wrote:
#As far as precise I think 3.5.1 but you can upgrade to newer see below
#Try this :

I don't consider that a valid answer. He may not wish to upgrade to a newer Ubuntu release, and I'm sure he
is not interested in upgrading to the current development release either.

Without upgrading other components, I believe the 3.4 series is the latest that can be run in 12.04, given
that Orca 3.6.x requires newer GTK and atk, and maybe even newer at-spi.

Luke