[orca-list] Clarification regarding the profile and key bindings

Hey all.
I've the following questions:

1. Each profile has a independent key bind?
Seems
I guess so.

2. When I bind a key to a command the change should be reflected in all profiles?
I guess should not.

3. When I load a new profile, the defined key bindings in the new profile should be loaded?
I guess so.

The following is happening in my environment.

1. When I change a key bind in the default profile, the change is not reflected in my portuguese profile.

2. If i load my Portuguese profile using the load button in the gui preferences, the key binds defined in my Portuguese profile are loaded too.

3. If I load my Portuguese profile on the fly, the key bindings are not loaded.
Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza