Re: [orca-list] Strange behavior of orca after closing firefox

Hey José.

This is a side effect of the flat review window being an actual window.
Ctrl + Q quit a window that is technically underneath the flat review
window, so closing it causes the window manager to not give some other
window focus. The reason clicking the mouse solves it is because it
causes another window to be made active by the window manager.

I'll take a look later today/tonight and see if I can solve it.
--joanie