Re: [orca-list] Say all command in Fedora 18

Hi.
Works fine here.
Try rebind the say all to another key.

On 02/21/2013 02:47 PM, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
Hi,

I am running Fedora 18 (GNOME 3.6) on a laptop and I can't find how to
make Say All work. In the Orca preferences, I changed the keyboard layout
to laptop, and I tested both INSERT and CAPSLOCK as Orca modifiers.
However pressing the modifier + semicolon does not start Say All in
Firefox. It does not work in Gedit either; it just inserts a semicolon at
the caret position. Is there another shortcut that I should press before I
press Say all? I searched the Orca documentation but did not find the
answer.

Best regards,

Christophe

--