Re: [orca-list] "gnome app" lock ups

No, at least with the apps that I am using.
thunderbird, firefox, gnome-terminal, gedit and eclipse.

On 02/19/2013 10:40 AM, Bill Dengler wrote:
Hello,
I'm having an issue with orca master version
828329ee5218ddf8a0cea3a836b8672dc63f1827
Orca won't read certain types of apps. It is fixable by rebooting, but
for example Orca will read only KDE apps or only Gnome apps or only QT
apps but then when I reboot it works fine. Sadly, I use the gnome
terminal and the bug prevents me from accessing gnome apps, so getting
orca to log and then isolating this case is difficult... and I can't
seem to give steps to reproduce the bug as it can happen at the most
random of times.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Bill