[orca-list] using orca or speech-dispatcher with google chrome

Hi all, I read on the Internet that as of Chrome 23, you can use speech-dispatcher. I also read that there may also be a TTS for orca. I have chrome 25 beta, Ubuntu 12.10, and I believe chrome-vox 1.25. When I go to settings for chrome-vox, the female TTS is the only one listed. Can someone please help? Since this is ot for this list, private E-mails are welcome at guyster bex net Thanks in advance for any help.

Guy