Re: [orca-list] suggestion: combine all list of keystrokes into a single dialogue

No. The one single dialogue would be far too big. It is much better to have it separated out. Much neater
this way. Otherwise, it's very very cluttered.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2013, at 8:52 PM, "Mike Reiser" <mikereiser08 gmail com> wrote:

Seems like atsspi2 should work on fixing this timeout issue.  I agree that
this one dialog approach seems better than having to press different keys
for different lists.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Guy
Schlosser
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 2:50 PM
To: kendell clark
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] suggestion: combine all list of keystrokes into a
single dialogue

Or have a tabbed dialogue similar to the orca preferences dialogue, where
each element is a tab, then you tab into your list.

On Feb 7, 2013, at 3:45 PM, kendell clark <coffeekingms gmail com> wrote:

Hi all
THis is just a feature suggestion, feel free to add/disreguard as
necessary.
Would it be possible to combine all list of elements into a single
dialogue and provide a single keystroke for that list? Perhapse insert plus
one of the f keys to avoid conflicts? My suggestion is to have the dialogue
open on a list of elements, and the list of those elements in a separate
list. FOr example, you arrow down the first list until you see headings,
then you tab and you see all the headings in a list. I don't know how easy
or difficult this would be to implement, but it would cut down on having to
have a keystroke for every element type.
Thanks
Kendell clark

The manual is at
The manual is at