[orca-list] using google webapps(I.E. drive)

Hello,
I'd like to know if there are any "special hacks" you have to do in order to get Orca to read Google Drive. I know it's accessible, as it reads fine on the chromebook, but orca has difficulty.
here's what I do :
1 - open a web browser
2 - go to drive.google.com
3 - sign in
4 - press the / key to focus the search box
5 - enter part of a document's name
6 - arrow down until I've selected the correct document
7 - press enter
Very similar to my chromebook. But now, I can't read the actual document. Just some links on the page, almost as if I was holding down the chrome vox modifiers on my chromebook while trying to read the doc. Other google apps(I.E. Gmail, Google Voice, etc) have similar behavior but work just fine with Chrome Vox on my Chromebook.

Bill