Re: [orca-list] handling comboboxes with orca

Try space followed by up/down arrows, escape to exit, enter to select. What orca version are you using? Did you compile from source or use a package manager to install it? What distribution of GNU/Linux do you use or are you using a different platform? What desktop environment do you use?