Re: [orca-list] require audio totorials for orca

 Dave,
speek child position will tell you list indexes(I.E. one of five)
in gnome 3.4 there's a bug with this where, when you move down a list(I.E. Thunderbird's inbox), orca will say five of five, but then when you move down again orca says six of six.
This appears to be fixed on 3.6.2.