Re: [orca-list] Orca using too much memory on my machine?

Hi again,

I wanted to let people know that a change was just committed to pygobject to fix one of the ref count leaks affecting AT-SPI (BGO#675726).

I think that there are still leaks somewhere, but upgrading to pygobject 3.7.5 (not released yet; it would mean pulling from git until a release is made next week) should help.

-Mike