Re: [orca-list] DoubleTalk on USB

Hi Glenn:

Well, you have two problems. The first is not all USB to serial
adapters will work with your Doubletalk. I tried this option with a
number of hardware synths and discovered that some USB to serial
adapters work, and others don't for some reason.

The other is that Orca and Speech Dispatcher does not support hardware
synths. You can try your Doubletalk with Speakup or with Emacspeak on
Linux, both support Doubletalks, but not Orca.

Cheers!