Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Announcing the release of Fedora 20.

Hi,
I had the same problem.
in my case -> create the file /etc/brlapi.key and add my user to the group brltty
because fedora19 does not creat it by default.

in F20 it sould be fixed. but you have to put your user in the group brltty manually
http://mielke.cc/brltty/doc/Manual-BrlAPI/English/BrlAPI-4.html

I Hope this helps