Re: [orca-list] Making Selections in General and Combo Boxes in Particular

I'm not exactly sure what all of the appropriate terms are for the different web form objects, but I usually start with the up and down arrow keys when in a list or combo box. I almost always start with the space-bar and if that doesn't do what I want, I'll use the enter key. There's also a form element, maybe the auto radio button, where Orca just takes you to the selected element, once you've selected an element. In this case, I just use the navigation keys, like left or right arrows or control arrows to get to the other options in the selection list and then press the space-bar.