From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
jarekczek poczta onet pl
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 1:47 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Debian and Orca

W dniu 2013-12-10 17:20, Alex Midence pisze:

        Hi, folks,
        Does anyone know of a repository for Debian
          with a version of Orca newer than 3.4.2?  I see that a lot of
          the Gnome 3.10 packages have made it to Jesse but Orca is
          stuck way back at 3.4 on there.

One more link from debian-accessibility list missing in this discussion. I
find this post (by Jason) especially informative:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2013/10/msg00036.html

Jarek