Re: [orca-list] Speech Output in Alpine

RiverWind <riverwind shellworld net> wrote:
I am wanting to do some pretty extensive work in the alpine
config screens, because I am attempting to tweak my pinerc.
However, whilst trying to navigate within those particular
screens, I find that I am totally unable to garner any sort of
speech output.

Make sure you have the "show cursor" option set. It's a very long time since I've
used Pine, but I remember that if this option isn't enabled you'll have to
deal with a highlight bar instead of the system cursor.