Re: [orca-list] Update on Orca problems

Zachary Kline <zkline speedpost net> wrote:
This is a weird one, but I upgraded to the latest version of Orca from Git,
and the configuration now seems to be saved at least. I still can’t get any
of the orca keys to work unless I first open the activities area or another
window with the Super key, is this expected behavior?

No, and I haven't noticed any reports of this on the list, so it seems to be
something specific to your environment.

I don't know what to suggest other than to take debug logs and have a look.