[orca-list] skype using it

Hi
I am using vinux4 and I made sure the qt-at-spi:i386 is installed. I downloaded and installed skype using sudo apt-get install skype

skype installed but orca keeps saying it is inaccessible. I thought skype was useable with later versions of linux. I also looked at clisk but there is nothing that seems to be able to let me get past the license agreement and sign in. I also went to the terminal and ran
sudo find / -name skype.conf

it found a file but there wasn't anything in it useful to me. If someone could tell me what I am doing wrong with getting skype going I'd appreciate it thanks.

Josh

--
sent from my vinux4 linux laptop