[orca-list] libreoffice 4.0

Dear all, I have noticed some accessibility problems in libreoffice
3.5 in Ubuntu 12.04 and libreoffice 3.6 in Ubuntu 12.10. For example
in libreoffice calc 3.5 if read cell content by navigation keys we can
hear the formula inserted in the cells. That is a disturbance.
Similarly if we press insert +r or insert +c for hearing the row
header or column header sometimes it does not work. In libreoffice 4.0
I have seen some special features. For example, by pressing insert +
enter twice in number pad we can hear the current page number and the
total page number. But it was done in the previous vertions only by
pressing shift + control + f5 or flat review. Another one is if we
read file line by line by down arrow key we can hear the number of
tabs and spaces started with each line like libreoffice 3.3.