Re: [orca-list] Dropbox Inaccessible!

I have sent Steve Holmes the Dropbox installation tutorial from the Vixux wiki.  Thanks vinux developers.

David

On Aug 27, 2013 1:17 PM, "Steve Holmes" <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
I noticed yesterday that Firefox 23 and Orca 3.8.1 cannot read
anything on the Dropbox website. Anyone else noticing this?

Also, when I run dropboxd to set up the daemon under gnome, I got
through the initial setup where I could prompt for user/password but I
can't read anything else in that app. I finally got thorugh the thing
and have it working but God forbid if I have to go in there and change
anything on it.

Any ideas on making this better or is dropbox just an yet, another
inaccessible application?