From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Andy B.
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 4:54 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Gnome 3.8 classic mode and orca

I just installed gnome 3.8. I enabled the classic mode because the fallback mode didn’t seem to exist. When I press F1 to go through the applications menu, it didn’t seem to automatically read things unless I pressed tab a ton of times, at which point it only read a sub menu of items from what I assume. I could return back to the standard gnome desktop, but there is no way I am aware of to arrow down a list of installed apps in a menu. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I am using F19.