[orca-list] Search/find text in Firefox/ Web (Epiphany)/Libreoffice with orca

Hi all,
I noticed if i search in gedit some text, orca read the whole line of the match.

for example i type
--------
hello 1
test
hello 2
---------
if i now search with ctrl + f and type "hello" <return>
orca read
hello 1
if i now press ctrl + g
orca read
hello 2
this is pritty cool stuff and makes searching text more easy.

My Question:
Is this also possible with LireOffice/Firefox or Web (epiphany)?
I often have to search text in school in websites or documents. this would realy make my day :).