Re: [orca-list] is knoppix accessible?

The latest version still has Adriane as far as I know, which is a
simplified accessible environment using the SBL console screen reader
and a menu-driven interface. It can be started by typing adriane at the
boot prompt, which comes on screen a few seconds after the CD starts
spinning, or almost immediately if booting from a USB stick. I'm not
sure of the exact steps to get it running a GNOME environment with Orca,
but as recently as about 6 months ago, I was able to at least get to a
shell, and I do believe there is a menu item to start a graphical
desktop with Orca.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--