Re: [orca-list] Revamped explanation of problems relating to lack of speech accessability

I don't know what the details of an installation like that would be.
When I do an installation, I start with the s boot parameter and as soon
as possible set debconf priority to low.  Even doing that, no choices
are provided as to which sound system ends up on debian during the
installation.