Re: [orca-list] Server versions of linux

Debian.  Is the only server distribution that is truly accessible to my knowledge. Just do not install the desktop packages and you should be fine. I use it myself.  I do not know if you have a Bookshare account. If you do, I strongly recommend Linux system administration. It actually takes you step-by-step through setting up a server that runs Debian.  It does use Lenny, however, all of the instructions are still quite valid.  Again, I used it myself. I do not speak from hearsay.

Regards,
Alex M

Sent from my iPhone