Re: [orca-list] [might be OT] [Arch Gnu/Linux] - enabling orca on GDM

Somebody knows if this works in Debian? I have debian testing
installed in a laptop (as main system) and the latest update of gdm3
(3.4.2-8) provides accessibility support (the oldest versions did not
accessible). I enabled the accessibility for this version, as
described in the accessibility wiki page of Debian, and Orca is
launched when gdm3 appears, but when I put my username and password,
once I press enter, gnome shell starts, but without sound. I must
disable the login screen from system settings if I want use Orca in my
system. I searched in my /var/lib/gdm3/.config directory, and only I
found one named dconf.

Somebody knows if I copy the /etc/pulse/client.conf to
/var/lib/gdm3/.config/pulse/client.conf (where I will create the pulse
directory), this could work? I asked it in  Debian accessibility list,
but I did not received answers.

Greetings.